[Ktechlab-devel] Pic interrupts solved.

santiago gonzalez santigoro at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 08:50:47 UTC 2009

Hi Jose..

I would like to find the way to have real-time simulations when in run-mode
(only for circuit simulation) and a step-by-step or run-step-by-step when in
debbuging mode.

It looks that actually ktechlab always run in debug mode, then ktechlab
calls gpsim every step, but i think is possible to run gpsim in real-time
and just wait for gpsim to update port's register changes and call gpsim
just when some pin value is changed (not sure). This should be only when the
"play" button in the circuit is pressed; when debbuging code and watching
registers and so it could run in debugging mode as actually... but this is
just a though... still have to understad better how works the gpsim
interface.

There is also the cuestion of analog inputs, but actually i don't know how
to deal with this.

Anyway if you want to try the ktl-0.3.7 with interrupts working you can try
a .deb package in the "pic linux" forum; just look for the thread: "ktechlab
y simulacion de una interrupcion en 16f84".

Regards.