[Ktechlab-devel] I googled recent pages with ktechlab

Juan De Vincenzo juandevincenzo at gmail.com
Sat Oct 17 16:30:39 UTC 2009

Well, a week has gone by already, but I didn't wanted to fail to send
a reply to Alan. But I didn't had the faintest idea on what to say
until about tuesday. I guess a good start would be to say this: I'm
sorry. I reacted like that because, as I said on the e-mail, I felt
that my suggestions were always ignored, and the only time you replied
to me it really seemed to by an ironic reply, it really felt like that
until you cleared the mean of your words.

> I think you're projecting your own self-doubts on me.
I would call them doubts, but that the concept I have. Maybe I'm
wrong, but for me Project Manager is the opposite to a title one
should hold proudly, that guy is the one that has little contact with
the actual work but thinks he knows everything, and gives people
"advice" on how to do their work.

Regards,
Juan