[Ktechlab-devel] Anyone ever notice this? =P

P Zoltan zoltan.padrah at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 20:11:12 UTC 2009

  Yes; it's caused by the debug information (for example I use the
configure script with the --enable-debug=full).

  For instance if I remember correctly, I've once compiled pidgin wiht
debug info... the result had something like 30MB main executable. After
stripping, its size reduced to ~2MB.

  By the way, does the trunk compile for you (rev 532) ? For me, it
complains about CurrecntSource constructor in ECCurrentSource
constructor...?