[Ktechlab-devel] Source repository: git or mercurial or other?

Julian Bäume julian at svg4all.de
Thu Nov 19 06:27:55 UTC 2009

hey,
On Wednesday 18 November 2009 23:12:04 Jason Lucas wrote:
> I'm getting an invalid security certificate with that link julian.
That's strange. Since 2 years or so, the CA of my university uses a
certificate signed by DFN-PCA which is itself signed by German Telekom. The
last one should be shipped with any browser around and therefor the
certificate chain should be valid :-S

I always use https, because the firewall blocks port 80. But we have a web-
server running on port 8080, so you could try without https here:
http://krtek.asta.uni-luebeck.de:8080/repos/KTechLab/

bye
julian