[Ktechlab-devel] A random thought that made me smile (and another point in favour of GUI separation)

Matthew Ayres solar.granulation at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 10:41:30 UTC 2009

> > 1) Regarding the canvas replacement: Maybe I missed something but why
> > should QGraphicsView not be suitable for the project? Implementing an
> > own canvas on top of opengl or whatever is clearly not the main goal of
> > the project and should be forwarded to some library
>
> Great, you do that.

Sorry, that seems a little confrontational to me.  I hope that's not
how it was intended.

Anyway, it seems to me that we have two competing approaches here.  So
I guess what I'm wondering is how the two of you feel about handling
this; should both techniques be developed, or would the two of you be
happy to list what you feel are the pros and cons of your own chosen
methods, so that it can be discussed?