[Ktechlab-devel] SimpleComponent ?

P Zoltan zoltan.padrah at gmail.com
Sun May 24 17:50:18 UTC 2009

   Hello people,

  I've seen a new class, called SimpleComponent in the source code. What is
its purpuse? Creating predefined component structures shouldn't imply yet
another layer of abstraction. I think it would be better to add the
convenience functions directly to the Component, maybe by different
constructors.

  In the long term in my opinion it would be useful to separate the gui
 from the non-gui, such that there would exist a well-defined interface
between these two. This way, the gui could be easily thanged from QT3 to
QT4, with keeping most part of the simulator.

   Zoltan