[Ktechlab-devel] crash on file close

P Zoltan zoltan.padrah at gmail.com
Mon May 4 20:36:46 UTC 2009

On Mon, 04 May 2009 18:10:59 +0200, Alan Grimes <agrimes at speakeasy.net>
wrote:

> I'm working a crash on circuit window close bug when I noticed the
> simulation is about 20 times faster when the mouse is outside the main
> window than when it is in! =P

  I wanted to write about that type of crash. The destructors of all kind
of documents (Circuit, CircuitICN, ICN, Item) shoud be cleaned up. And
obviously use virtual destructors everywhere. I can send a strack trace,
of you need one.

  And one more thing: put a probe somewhere in a circuit, and in the
oscilloscope window scroll/zoom out to maximum. Then watch ktechlab's CPU
usage... (shoud be 100%)