[Ktechlab-devel] pushing 0.3.7 release forward

Julian Bäume julian at svg4all.de
Wed Mar 4 09:54:15 UTC 2009

On Wednesday 04 March 2009 10:56:38 P Zoltan wrote:
> On Wed, 04 Mar 2009 09:14:18 +0100, Julian Bäume <julian at svg4all.de> wrote:
> > Hi,
> > while being busy working on the kde4 port,
>   Where do we do the brainstorming? I have a few ideas, but don't know
> (yet) where to write them down.
We should do it mainly in the wiki and discuss on the mailing-list, I guess. I
created something for that suppose, some time ago. I guess this is some kind
of out-dated now. I am going to update it (I did so, before sending the mail).

http://ktechlab.org/wiki/index.php?title=DEVEL:KDE4_Port

> > I somehow forgot about the 0.3.7
> > release. To push this forward I just commit some changes to the
> > about-box. I
> > didn't put any e-mail data into it, because I wasn't sure which
> > addresses to
> > use and if I am allowed to publish it. I also hope, I got all names
> > right ;)
> > Feel free to change your roles and mail addresses.
>
>   A note to the roles: you listed yourself with some bug-fixes and me as a
> developer. I think you should be there as a developer, too.
I haven't done anything meaningful to the KDE3 code, yet (except some bugfixes
;)) You did some refactoring for the 0.3.7 release, so I put your name as a
developer. I moved myself from credits to authors in the trunk version, since
I think I will do some changes there.

>   There should be also Lawrence Shafer, with the website. BTW: what is the
> state of the new site? Will it be ready for the releasy, or only after it?
Sorry for that and thanks for reminding me! I did put him into the KDE4
version about-box, but forgot to add him for KDE3, shame on me. ;)

> > IMHO, after finishing the about-data, we should be ready to release
> > the public.
>
>   We should also remove the ktechlab project shutdown announcement from the
> wiki. ;)
Ah, of course, we should! ;)

bye then
julian