[Ktechlab-devel] pushing 0.3.7 release forward

P Zoltan zoltan.padrah at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 09:56:38 UTC 2009

On Wed, 04 Mar 2009 09:14:18 +0100, Julian Bäume <julian at svg4all.de> wrote:

> Hi,
> while being busy working on the kde4 port,

  Where do we do the brainstorming? I have a few ideas, but don't know
(yet) where to write them down.

> I somehow forgot about the 0.3.7
> release. To push this forward I just commit some changes to the
> about-box. I
> didn't put any e-mail data into it, because I wasn't sure which
> addresses to
> use and if I am allowed to publish it. I also hope, I got all names
> right ;)
> Feel free to change your roles and mail addresses.

  A note to the roles: you listed yourself with some bug-fixes and me as a
developer. I think you should be there as a developer, too.

  There should be also Lawrence Shafer, with the website. BTW: what is the
state of the new site? Will it be ready for the releasy, or only after it?

> IMHO, after finishing the about-data, we should be ready to release
> the public.

  We should also remove the ktechlab project shutdown announcement from the
wiki. ;)