[Ktechlab-devel] [SVN/r410] Adding logic components calls pure virtual method

Alan Grimes agrimes at speakeasy.net
Mon Jun 29 07:27:46 UTC 2009

Link wrote:
> I'm not sure whether I should report bugs in the SVN version here or
> using Bugzilla, but seeing as at least I know for a fact this place is
> actively monitored, I'll put it here. :)
>
> Anyway, using the latest SVN revision, 410 at the time of writing,
> adding logic components like AND-gates or OR-gates causes KTL to abort
> with SIGABRT because a pure virtual method is called (at least, that's
> printed to the stderr). gdb says the top-level error occurs at
> main.cpp:61, if that's any help.

usually, we only care about the bottom level error. ;)

argh, I can't even build mine right now so maybe someone else can
comment on this. I did do some extensive upgrades to the logic output
terminal code. Maybe someone else can figure this out, I think my build
is trying to use a random mixture of KDE3 and KDE4 header files due to a
recent software update on my machine. =(

--
New president: Here we go again...
Chemistry.com: A total rip-off.