[Ktechlab-devel] [SVN/r410] Adding logic components calls pure virtual method

Link link at penguindevelopment.org
Mon Jun 29 07:02:01 UTC 2009

I'm not sure whether I should report bugs in the SVN version here or
using Bugzilla, but seeing as at least I know for a fact this place is
actively monitored, I'll put it here. :)

Anyway, using the latest SVN revision, 410 at the time of writing,
adding logic components like AND-gates or OR-gates causes KTL to abort
with SIGABRT because a pure virtual method is called (at least, that's
printed to the stderr). gdb says the top-level error occurs at
main.cpp:61, if that's any help.

As per usual, more information will be provided on request.

Thanks!