[Ktechlab-devel] unit test.

P Zoltan zoltan.padrah at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 03:03:56 UTC 2009

  Finally I have some time for this issue. Looking through the source, it
seems a litte under-documented (inline) for me and also I'm not very happy
with the name of different identifiers; first I'd like to add some
comments and doxygen documentation. What kind of coding standards should
we use? Something like this would be good:
http://techbase.kde.org/Policies/Kdelibs_Coding_Style .

  About tests: I don't want to create a testing framework here, but I would
be more useful to create some test types (some class), holding the set of
operations and particularize them for various input data in test cases.
That should catch most of the bugs.

  A final question: should limtechmath (and all the test cases) depend on
kde libs, or not? It can be easly done, because only the way the output is
printed must be changed. The only problem is that, as I've already
mentioned it, that cout mixed with kdDebug() can create inconsistent
output. Any ideas are appreciated.

   Zoltan