[Ktechlab-devel] Ktechlab handbook

Jose Luis Galvez Lopez digigalos at yahoo.es
Mon Jun 8 08:42:26 UTC 2009

I admire and love the hackers, but I'm clumsy and a mere mortal... I refer to the help manual that appears when you press F1.

It looks obvious to you but not for me:
1. get the handbook: Where is that handbook? I could not find either on my own computer.
2. translate it: What program I must use for this task? KBabel?
3. publish the result (should be put on the website) What website? I assumed that I should send it to the administrators of KTL.

Pardon my ignorance and thank you in advance