[Ktechlab-devel] Vector, Matrix with Eigen -- first draft

Zoltan Padrah zoltan.padrah at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 06:53:45 UTC 2009

So the what should be done is -- if understood well --:
- get rid of /src/math completely
- Replace QuickVector, Matrix with Eigen::Vector resp. Eigen::Matrix /
Eigen::LU everywhere they appear
- fix the bugs that appear

 My original idea was to create a layer of abstraction above Eigen,
but  as you pointed out, it's useless.