[Ktechlab-devel] QMatrix - Random number generation

Drew Noakes drewnoakes at yahoo.com.au
Mon Jul 6 07:16:26 UTC 2009

I think Zoltan was referring to the idea that operator overloading can be confusing for users of the code, and therefore create bugs in calling code even if the operators perform exactly as they were designed to.

Hence the suggestion to refactor the code so that explicit method names were used instead.