[Ktechlab-devel] Looking forward a ktechlab release

Niels Egberts niels.egberts at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 22:49:57 UTC 2009

>> I would be willing to package the new version to Ubuntu. The one that is
>> now in the repo is extremely unstable.
>Thanks four your help. Do you have any experiences in creating .deb
packages?
>Can we help you in some way?

I've got little experience in creating .deb's. But with some time I think
I'm able to pull it off. I've once updated emesene and pidgin to a new
release.

I think I'm going to update the ubuntu-version to the svn for my ppa
(personal package archive), no idea if it will be uploaded to the
ubuntu-universe but at least it makes the update to the new stable version a
piece of cake.

If it's finished I could use some help for testing, but you will hear that
from me then :).

Niels.