[Ktechlab-devel] Looking forward a ktechlab release

P Zoltan zoltan.padrah at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 19:12:58 UTC 2009

On Wed, 28 Jan 2009 17:17:07 +0100, Julian Bäume <julian at svg4all.de> wrote:

> I'm going to do some stress-tests on 0.3.7 on Saturday or so. If anybody
> can
> point out some issues, mail them.

Here are some issues noticed by me:
- one can connect a bus to a simple wire
- OuputFlowConnector can be connected in an invalid way to some Connectors
(I've run in these during testing my changes)

  Also there is a nasty bug that corrupts a circuit when saving and loading
it later. Don't know if this has a link to the sometimes misbehaving of
the autorouter (triggered sometimes by moving parts on the circuit).

  I think if the load/save works reliably, we should make a release.

> Well, that's it from me, hope we can push out something useful, soon.

  I hope so, too. Still, I don't really have time to do something serious;
maybe friday afternoon I'll do some testing.

  Zoltan