[Ktechlab-devel] What do you think of an open call to devs?

Juan De Vincenzo juandevincenzo at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 02:43:49 UTC 2009

Hi Alan,

I'm not sure what happened but I got your e-mail after I sent the last one.

Just a question: what KDE4 release are you currently using? And on
what distro? On a personal note, I'm running Slackware 12.2 and I've
manually built KDE 4.2 and besides the expected bugs, I haven't had
any troubles. Actually I like KDE 4 so much that my excitement was
what led me to start talking about the porting to KDE 4.

Just for reference, I'm not running any cutting edge hardware:
AMD's Athlon 64 3800+
1Gb RAM
GeForce 7900GT

I'm really sorry to hear you had all that trouble with KDE 4.

Regards,
Juan