[Ktechlab-devel] KDevPlatform dependencies

Julian Bäume julian at svg4all.de
Wed Feb 11 10:39:21 UTC 2009

moin,
I came up with a solution how to integrate the KDevPlatform library. ATM I
only rely on their interfaces and started to implement them myself. I also use
their UI implementations. CMake is able to figure out whether KDevPlatform is
installed (including -devel packages) or not. It than can decide whether we
need to build the needed parts within KTechLab or can link against the
installed libs. This will save compile time and disk-space for people having
KDevPlatform installed and won't make it a hard dependency for people who
don't want to install "half of kde".

What do you think?

bye then
julian