[Ktechlab-devel] I declare a feature freeze. (+forums & bug track )

Julian Bäume julian at svg4all.de
Mon Feb 9 02:47:43 UTC 2009

On Monday 09 February 2009 03:33:57 Jason Lucas wrote:
> I've not checked SVN for a while, but I believe Julian has that in hand.
Yepp, find it in branches/ktechlab-0.3.7.

> As for forums and bug tracking, these are both available on sourceforge
> - We just need people to manage them. Any offers?
I'd really like to use the bug-tracker, but I can't change any of the open
bugs. Some of them can be closed, but it seems, I don't have the rights to do
that. I would have used the tracker to manage the RC bugs for 0.3.7 release,
but well, the wiki did this job, for now ;)

bye then
julian