[Ktechlab-devel] I declare a feature freeze. (+forums & bug track)

Jason Lucas jason.lucas7 at ntlworld.com
Mon Feb 9 02:33:57 UTC 2009

I agree with Alan on the feature fix. I also agree with Zoltan on the
version number.

We are at feature fix for KtechLab 0.3.7

I've not checked SVN for a while, but I believe Julian has that in hand.

The new website & wiki are work in progress thanks to Lawrence.

As for forums and bug tracking, these are both available on sourceforge
- We just need people to manage them. Any offers?

And, well, just a big thanks to everyone who have offered to support the
project. At long last we seem to be making some progress and getting
people interested in the project. Well Done.

Jason.
KTechLab Project Admin.