[Ktechlab-devel] Porting to Qt 4 --> I'd like to help

Glen Canaday gcanaday at gmail.com
Sun Feb 8 21:39:05 UTC 2009

> I partly broke my gentoo, too, when upgrading from KDE4.1 to 4.2. It was
> way more easy to install 4.x and remove old KDE3 packets. ;)

I can't compile KDE3 apps, period. Installing the dev libs after I wiped clean
and went to kubuntu 8.10 wrecked my KDE4 builds, so... I started over again.

/me points to his silence of late. It's looking like Julian is making headway,
so I suppose soon I should check out the newest svn.

I'm also in favor of a total QT4/KDE4 port.. especially since I got nada to
contribute until I can compile what everyone else can.

I have new filter designs to test and geda ain't simulating them. I might have
to go pspice/orcad under wine for the time being, and that just @*(&%s.