[Ktechlab-devel] RC Bugs

P Zoltan zoltan.padrah at gmail.com
Sun Feb 8 16:39:35 UTC 2009

On Sun, 08 Feb 2009 15:06:39 +0100, Julian Bäume <julian at svg4all.de> wrote:

> Hi,
> I fixed the last issue on the list and mentioned another one during my
> tests.
> Can anybody confirm it? If not, it's my fault and MainWindow just reads a
> wrong ktechlabui.rc file, because of some wrong directed path-variables.

you mean this:

"* File->New doesn't show sub-menu and the toolbar icon doesn't work as
expected
   ** selecting an entry from the sub-menu in the toolbar shows the
File->New dialogue"

  Except the flow-code, the new button on the toolbar creates a new
document instantly. For the flowcode, the type of the pic should be known.

  In the file menu i don't see submenu, but it shows the new file dialog.

> During all my debugging I didn't mention any crashes (that weren't my
> fault
> ;)), so everything should work quite stable.
>
> bye then
> julian
>
> PS:All that event-handling stuff in KTechLab seems very hacky to me. Or
> lets say,
> it's not designed in a nice OO-way.

  Or it isn't designed in any way :P :))