[Ktechlab-devel] RC Bugs

Julian Bäume julian at svg4all.de
Sun Feb 8 14:06:39 UTC 2009

Hi,
I fixed the last issue on the list and mentioned another one during my tests.
Can anybody confirm it? If not, it's my fault and MainWindow just reads a
wrong ktechlabui.rc file, because of some wrong directed path-variables.

During all my debugging I didn't mention any crashes (that weren't my fault
;)), so everything should work quite stable.

bye then
julian

PS: The last issue had something to do with my very first bug-fix I sent in
back in 2007. IMHO this should be broken at least since this time. If that's
not the case, some changes in the Qt library may have caused this. I tried,
but wasn't able to receive any mouse events for the PinItems. I reimplemented
dragging and clicking to change the state. I had to do that directly in the
PicItem class, because I couldn't figure out where else to catch the events.
All that event-handling stuff in KTechLab seems very hacky to me. Or lets say,
it's not designed in a nice OO-way.