[Ktechlab-devel] corrupted circuits

Alan Grimes agrimes at speakeasy.net
Mon Feb 2 03:40:04 UTC 2009

> After that one, I'm going to have a look on the logic behind connecting items.
> If it's only broken for the bus and the flow-chart items mentioned in the
> wiki, we should fix it. If we need to implement new logic, we should leave
> that for the next release, because it isn't critical but could bring new
> issues.

Last time I was in that code, there was a dumbness in the create UId
code, it used a qmap (value always = 1) or something, I changed that to
a std::set and called it a cleanup.

Very good work in narrowing it down to a connector overwrite issue!

Unfortunately the logic for routing connectors is ungodly... I'm not
sure if there's a super-slick OO-style refactoring we could do to it to
make it beautiful but there does seem to be an irreducible kernel of
complexity there that needs to be tamed. We want to be at least to the
point of excessively commenting each of the lines so that it's only
time-consuming to check the logic and code.

--
New president: Here we go again...
Chemistry.com: A total rip-off.