[Ktechlab-devel] Want to help, How?

Martín Marcucci rmarku at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 03:46:15 UTC 2009

Hi, I'm Martin from Argentina. I'm an Electronic Engineering student and I
work as a programmer for a local company.
I have discovered your project, and it really attract me. I was wondering
How can I help as a developer.
I know C and C++ programing, but I have never made a complex project as
this.
What do you recommend me to start helping.?

I have some questions about the project.
Are you planing to add PCB support in some stage?
Do you have some roadmap for the project?
Are you going to simulate only, or are you going to suport monte-carlo and
other test of circuits?
Why are you designing your simulator instead of using  pspice or other
open-source engine?

PD: sorry, im not good at English.
--
R. Martin Marcucci    ( MarkU )