[Ktechlab-devel] Diode.

Alan Grimes agrimes at speakeasy.net
Fri Apr 24 04:47:34 UTC 2009

At great risk to my job, I was obsessively hacking on ktechlab today.
The biggest issue with the simulator is nonlinear components, I've
stripped it down to something that oughtta work, at least in the simple
cases. My diode test circuit SEEMS to work at first but then the diode
gets locked into a specific I-V mode of reverse voltage 1.38v, no
current registered though the adjacent current probe seems to be stuck
at 1.38 ampres into one ohm...

I did a quick runthrough of my circuits and BJTs seem to be working
amazingly well right now but Diodes and jfets are problematic. =\

--
New president: Here we go again...
Chemistry.com: A total rip-off.