[Ktechlab-devel] Abandoned?

P Zoltan zoltan.padrah at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 09:45:43 UTC 2008

On Tue, 16 Sep 2008 06:06:26 +0200, Michael T. <mickljosapth at gmail.com>
wrote:

> I do not want to make all talk, but I want to try to open a website for
> ktechlab.  I'm just thinking.  If I have a product I'll let everyone
> know.
> Possibility with proper forums and host of other things. I guess folks
> need
> "CVS" I have slight clue what it is. It allows instant changes to be
> uploaded. Most likely would use sourceforges itself.  That are my
>  "Thoughts" at the moment.

  I think a mirror for the wiki from ktechlab.org would be really needed,
as that site will go offline in a week.

  Instead of CVS there is SVN from sourceforge, the code is hosted there.

  Some content management system would be nice, so news and announcements
could be put there.

  This is my opinicion :)

    Zoltan