[Ktechlab-devel] Abandoned?

Michael T. mickljosapth at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 04:06:26 UTC 2008

I do not want to make all talk, but I want to try to open a website for
ktechlab.  I'm just thinking.  If I have a product I'll let everyone know.
Possibility with proper forums and host of other things. I guess folks need
"CVS" I have slight clue what it is. It allows instant changes to be
uploaded. Most likely would use sourceforges itself.  That are my
 "Thoughts" at the moment.