[Ktechlab-devel] simulator

Glen gcanaday at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 19:43:21 UTC 2008

Agreed.

I have no idea who should be elected to head it up. Julian has admin,
doesn't he? I'm still unsure of who has what. Should there be an election?

I'm not the right guy to ask about the semantics of running in both pure
KDE3 and KDE4 environments.

I'm getting more out of KDE4 atm than I was two days ago (thx,
Lawrence!) but I don't know anything at all about developing for it. Is
there a way of running KDE4 programs on 3? I'm sure there's a
KDE3-compat runtime environment in 4, or half the apps that ship with it
wouldn't run.

- --G