[Ktechlab-devel] The biggest technical issue

Julian Bäume julian at svg4all.de
Mon May 26 12:01:36 UTC 2008

On Monday 26 May 2008 13:35:30 Mauricio Giovagnini wrote:
> I can't add anything as I'm not used to the internal
> simulation characteristics of Ktechlab but is there anything
> like Spice involved?
No, you derive a special component from the component base class and implement
the internals based on the values (current and voltage) that are connected at
the pins you define for your component. This computation will change the pins
values based on the behaviour of your special component. This is exactly the
point Alan mentions here, since this doesn't scale. You will end up with
hundrets of special classes each for a special calculation for one special
component.

bye then
julian