[Ktechlab-devel] A way forward.

Jason Lucas jason.lucas7 at ntlworld.com
Thu May 22 04:49:50 UTC 2008

Whilst I'm struggling to justify spending anymore time on this project,
I'm impressed by how many of you guys want the project to continue. I'd
be even more impressed if this sort of support happened without teh
threat of the project shut-down. Perhaps I could offer an example of a
really successful OSS project that we could find inspiration from.
I'd like you to have a look at the Open TTD project:
http://www.openttd.com/
This is a well established project with a large support base. We could
learn a lot from this project, in particular, have a look at their
forums, and specifically at their project road-maps on the wiki.
(Somewhat sadly, I can spend many hours playing that game!)
It just shows what is possible in the open source community.
If you guys can pull together and encourage others to participate, then
there is no reason that we can make KTechLab a really successful project
and avoid KTechLab going the way of the Sinclair QL ;)

Jason.