[Ktechlab-devel] Technical comittees.

Michael T. mickljosapth at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 03:17:11 UTC 2008

Resounding yes, You have my vote +1,    others?

Detailed why I decided this way: I feel you have the needed organizational
skills. That is needed for something as project as this. This is a very
technical program and I feel from reading thus far.  You demonstrated
leadership that such a program needs.