[Ktechlab-devel] Technical comittees.

Jason Lucas jason.lucas7 at ntlworld.com
Wed Dec 10 02:51:40 UTC 2008

> > Jason Lucas wrote:
> > > I propose that we have a core committee that represents of the main
> > > interests of the project:
> > >
> > > Chairman - The Project Leader
> > > Treasurer - Project finances (well, we live in hope!)
> > > Lead Developer (Analogue) - Alan Grimes
> > > Lead Developer (Digital)
> > > Web/Wiki Lead Developer - Lawrence Shafer
> > > GUI Lead Developer
> > > Translation
> > > PR/Promotion
> > > Education

Well, I guess I'll have to bite the bullet here any put my own position
in the project to the vote:

I would be privileged to volunteer for the position of Project Leader
(Chairman) of the KTechLab project committee.

If you think that I should continue to support and run this project,
then please nominate/second me.

Jason