[Ktechlab-devel] Node refactoring, second patch

P Zoltan zoltan.padrah at gmail.com
Sun Aug 31 13:23:38 UTC 2008

On Fri, 29 Aug 2008 21:55:43 +0200, Alan Grimes <agrimes at speakeasy.net>
wrote:

>>  I'm waiting for feedback :D
>
> keep up the good work. This type of work will be critical to pushing
> Ktechlab forward in the future.
>
> Also, see about getting a SVN account.

  I've sent a message to Jason Lucas about this, so I hope I will get an
account sooner or later.

  The problem is that in most part of the year I have an Internet
connection through a firewall which blocks almost everything -- SVN is
blocked, too. Sending patches with mail works anyway.

  In my opinion, sending patches has another advantage: knowing that your
changes will be read by others, you don't want to make
ugly/hacky/unreadable things in the patch.