[Ktechlab-devel] transimpedance amplifier.

Alan Grimes agrimes at speakeasy.net
Wed Aug 13 04:50:09 UTC 2008

I've been playing around with fully differential input and driver
circuits for a 2A3 power amp I want to build... I've also been playing
with tube-based DACs. -- basically a transimpedence amplifier followed
by a line driver.

I don't have the parts for a tube based DAC yet, but I made some
progress in understanding the problem (I hope!) using ktechlab's current
compliment. The first circuit is the stock I/V converter/low pass filter
for a TDA1545A, the second circuit is a very crude/ameturish all
discrete design...

Hmm, maybe we should create a ktechlab-users list too? probably not. the
project is too small at this point. =\

I used the current-source to provide the bias current and then a current
signal to simulate what I (think I) understand to be the dynamic DAC
output.

--
Ron Paul: A man of Peace.
Chemistry.com: A total rip-off.