[Ktechlab-devel] Crazy schematic of the day.

Alan Grimes agrimes at speakeasy.net
Tue Oct 30 08:14:34 UTC 2007

Here's the schematic (scroll down a bit..)

http://www.welbornelabs.com/hyb.htm

OK... It's an insane product... It seems cool but it's flawed.

(note: the tube contains two devices...)

First, the power supplies should not be on-board...

Second, any on-board power-supply bypass cap should be rail-to-rail, not
rail to ground, the PSRR should be high enough anyway to make the power
supply virtually moot...

Third, the internal feedback circuit (C2, R9 shouldn't be there, that's
up to the user),

Third, and most important of all, you aren't allowed to have a SGnd line.

However, removing this breaks the lower half of the output stage, (Q3).

I think there should be some kind of circuit linking it to the plate of
V1B (pin 6). Unfortunately, I don't know enough to design it. =\

I'm going to have to get to work on ktechlab! =P

Has anyone figured out the post-"make-distclean" build issue yet?

--
Buy Ron Paul's Money! =)
http://www.libertydollar.org/ld/ronpauldollar