[Ktechlab-devel] Status of AVR support?

Pramode C.E. pramode_ce at yahoo.co.in
Mon Nov 5 03:57:21 UTC 2007

> If you
> can start, and kind
> of head up the AVR work, and get in touch with the
> AVR volunteers I'm
> sure you can get something rolling.

Let me check out the code and see whether I can do
some simple stuff first ... meantime, if somebody who
has attempted AVR integration is reading this post, it
will be great if you can post some news ...

> I'm a python and QT4
> guy so unfortunately I cant help with coding much.
> Hope this doesn't
> scare you off, it's just to give you an idea of
> what's going on.

Well, I am myself into C/ASM/Python and KDE/C++ is
something which I have not explored a lot ... but
this project is way too cool for that to stand as an
obstacle ...

Regards,
Pramode

      Forgot the famous last words? Access your message archive online at http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/webmessengerpromo.php