[Ktechlab-devel] diode (current) weirdness

Chitlesh GOORAH chitlesh at waeckerlin.de
Wed Jun 27 03:33:56 UTC 2007

On Wednesday 27 June 2007 05:06:15 Jason Lucas wrote:
> Hmm - is this a problem with the diode code or an under lying simulation
> problem?

To be honest, I've no idea. But I'll tend to say under lying simulation
problem.

> If you've done any coding the past then I'd recommend that you get a 'learn
> C++ in 21 days' type book for a quick introduction to C++ coding.

I bought "C++ for Mathematicians" :)

> I came from a programming
> background in BASIC (on a TRS-80) and Assembly (on an IBM XT) - probably
> showing my age there ;) The trickiest thing about C++ is understanding
> the Object Oriented paradigm. Once you understand that, you'll realise
> why C++ is such a popular and very powerful language.

Thanks for the tips.
I did some Java and C in the past. These last few days, I'm learning tcl/tk
since a lot of commercial electronic simulation software use that.
Examples:
* modelsim
* cadence
* ...