[Ktechlab-devel] simple project. 2,3

Alan Grimes agrimes at speakeasy.net
Thu Jun 21 04:34:58 UTC 2007

>> Other custom constants, which aren't a part of the standard yet, such as
>> DPR, are defined at multiple locations. Remove all redundant definitions
>> and make sure all source refers to the single constant. There shouldn't
>> be redundant definitions anywhere. (long term project)
> Agreed. A tedious task, but it needs doing.

actually, I already made those changes to my older fork. ;)

These tasks are intended to bring the n00bs up to speed on the source. ;)

> Here's one for you:

> In the current svn version, it is on longer possible to change the
> input/output status of the pins of a PIC in the flowcoder view using a
> mouse click on the PIC pins. I think that this will be a big issue for
> first time users of our project and needs to be fixed for the 0.3.7
> release.

I have to see about checking me out a copy of that one of these days...

> Finally,

> Could you recommend some websites/books on Modified Nodal Analysis
> techniques? I really need to get to grips with the core thinking around
> this project.

Modified nodal whaaaa????

I'm too ignorant to even know what that is....

I think I took a course in something similar though...

--
Opera: Sing it loud! :o(  )>-<