[Ktechlab-devel] ktechlab-0.3.7

Chitlesh GOORAH chitlesh at waeckerlin.de
Sun Jun 17 14:09:59 UTC 2007

On Monday 07 May 2007 03:15:11 Jason Lucas wrote:
> Version 0.3.7 will be based on the current svn including all the bug
> fixes in the svn plus the support for the FETs and the led bargraph as
> well as a couple of new patches that have been submitted.

Hello there,
I've just downloaded today's svn snapshot and created a rpm:
http://chitlesh.googlepages.com/ktechlab-0.3.69-1.20070617svn.i386.rpm

Wow, i like the FETs support.
I've tested the examples from the wiki and my own home automation project, i
found this snapshot stable and I'm eager to move this snapshot to fedora's
development repositories(aka rawhide) tomorrow.

> The new
> experimental scope will be excluded from this release (unless someone
> can actually make it work!). It would be great if we could fix the
> problems with the simulation engine in this release, but I suspect that
> may take a little longer to resolve.

I don't know how to use this experimental scope. But however, the new value
implementation on the old scope sounds buggy:
See:
http://bp2.blogger.com/_MLRG-hriKN8/RnUrqHzz31I/AAAAAAAAAOQ/6wP4BDihtPA/s1600-h/ktechlab.png
It is not incremented as should be.

And the icon for the Bar Graph display is missing.

regards,
Chitlesh