[Ktechlab-devel] Web Site

Jason Lucas jason.lucas7 at ntlworld.com
Mon Apr 16 13:46:28 UTC 2007

Thanks for all the input Guys!

I'm currently looking to set-up the new KTechlab website and I was
wondering if anyone can recommended a good (and cheap!) hosting company.
I'm considering using SiteGround (www.siteground.com) as they seem to do
a good package with wiki support at a reasonable price. We also need a
new domain name, as ktechlab.org and ktechlab.com are already
registered. I was thinking of either thektechlab.org or ktechlabide.org,
but any other suggestions are welcome. Hopefully I'll get a basic
website and wiki up and running by the end of the week.

Jason