[Ktechlab-devel] KTechlab is back.

jamie boyle james.boyle at lmh.ox.ac.uk
Fri Apr 13 17:43:33 UTC 2007

Great to hear it's back... It's really good that someone's got organised
and brought it back to life.

I would love to do my bit, but currently I've got a thesis to write, and
then finals exams (plus a pile of things on the side!).  So I won't be
much use for at least 9 weeks (but then I should have some time).  I'm
no expert in programming or electronics, but I'm willing to learn and
I'll hopefully have a Masters in Engineering by the time I'm free... so
I supposedly know something!

So basically I can't do much right now, but I wanted to give some
encouragement because the project's cool.

Jamie Boyle