[Ktechlab-devel] KTechlab is back.

Luis Claudio Gamboa Lopes lcgamboa at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 13 14:42:51 UTC 2007

Great!

 I am an electric engineer and c/c++ programmer , I can help in the software development for ktechlab but my time is  small.
I use ktechlab to give lessons of microcontrollers, I am a teacher.

Sorry my English.

Luis Claudio Gambôa Lopes

On 4/13/07, Jason Lucas <jason.lucas7 at ntlworld.com > wrote:Good News,

KTechlab is back and under new management - although lots of help is
needed to get this project fully back up and running.

Firstly, Could anyone who has a back-up of the original svn tree please
drop me a line - it would be a big help. Secondly we need developers
willing to work on this project.

I'll start sorting out a new website for the project and hopefully get a
wiki started.

Any other help, suggestions or moral support will be gratefully
received!

Jason Lucas.