[Ktechlab-devel] Another odd issue with gpsim on OSX.

Bryn Davies curious at progsoc.uts.edu.au
Sun Mar 5 15:15:31 UTC 2006

On 03/03/2006, at 11:58 PM, David Saxton wrote:
> Fixed that issue, via use of the header file qglobal.h. Could you
> test it out
> to make sure that it's detecting darwin ok? :)

  Went to give it a go, but svn up to revision 840 doesn't seem to
have it quiiite right.  Great thinking though, I didn't even know
qglobal.h existed.

  On my system, qglobal.h defines __DARWIN_X11__, which then sets
Q_OS_DARWIN.  I'm not sure I like the way qglobal.h does Q_OS_MACX
separately, but hey, it's not the end of the world.  So, just change

#if defined(_OS_DARWIN) || defined(Q_OS_MACX)

#if defined(Q_OS_DARWIN) || defined(Q_OS_MACX)

and it works a charm - wonder if we shouldn't go with the Q_OS
defines though instead of our own DARWIN.

  Going to try and find out what's bogging the microbe compiler on my
program tomorrow - wish me luck.

  B.

--
curious at progsoc.uts.edu.au              | Assistant Language Teacher