[Ktechlab-devel] adding additional devices problem

Gary French gary at silverblood.org
Sat Mar 4 22:48:31 UTC 2006

I'm attempting to add devices to the svn (as of 2006-03-02) version of
ktechlab (specifically a 14 and 16 segment display and a line driver)

I've added (for each new component):
    svg files to icons/pics/SVG
      associated targets in Makefile.am
    source and header file to src/electronics/components
      associated targets in Makefile.am
    additional strings in po/ktechlab.pot

it builds, and the objects are showing up
in .src/electronics/components/.libs/libcomponents.a, but are not available
in the final executable.

assuming I've gotten my code correct, is there an additional bit of voodoo to
get the new bits to show up?

running Slackware 10.2 with qt-3.3.5, building in a parallel dir (i.e.
"../ktechlab.working/configure" style )

--

Scanned by: ClamAV 0.88/1235/Sun Jan 8 13:13:01 2006
On: Sat Mar 4 17:33:06 EST 2006