[Ktechlab-devel] Simulating an amplifier.

Dan Andersson dan at andersson.co.uk
Wed Jun 14 13:11:43 UTC 2006

Lawrence,

Sorry but I didn't really want to push him away...

However,

I do these type of simulations frequently and the tapped mutual inductors are
a debacle. I can type up a tube allright with some tweaking but I have almost
always problems with the inductors and rf transformers. Also, smart baluns
are an interesting simulation problem too.
There is probably many other improvements we whish to see in ktechlab but I
guess that the tapped inductors will be a hard nut to crack.

Cheers

Dan   /  M0DFI