[Ktechlab-devel] svn problem && new user

EdorFaus edorfaus at users.sourceforge.net
Sat Jul 29 18:23:30 UTC 2006

Hi,

I'm new to KTechLab, and after playing around with it a bit (installed it with
apt on Debian/sid) wanted to have a look at the source and maybe implement
some small things, and for that matter see if the svn version had fixed some
issues I had with it (saw in the list archive that at least some of it is
being worked on, like floating voltages).

When I tried to check it out though (https://svn.ktechlab.org/trunk), I can't
connect to the svn server - I just get connection refused.

I don't know if this is a problem with the server, outdated docs on the site,
or something I did - can anyone help me out here?

-EdorFaus