[Ktechlab-devel] Congrats, questions, and a bug

Darryl K dekaymail at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 21:07:56 UTC 2006

First of all, congrats on putting together a very cool and very
promising program.  Impressive work so far.

My question is, any thoughts on future PCB layout capabilities?
You've got a good start on a schematic layout editor, so you're a good
part of the way to a full blown board design tool.  I had in mind
something like Kicad (http://www.lis.inpg.fr/realise_au_lis/kicad/).

Finally, here's a bug report.  If you drop a part on the board and
then move it off the canvas to the right or the bottom, the canvas
expands to accommodate the extra area appropriately.  But if you drag
it off the canvas to the top or the left, it does not.  And once
you've dropped it off the edge of the board, you can't get it back
unless you Undo.

Again, great work so far!
Darryl