[Ktechlab-devel] Feature Requests

David Saxton david at bluehaze.org
Thu Jan 12 21:33:54 UTC 2006

On Wednesday 11 January 2006 13:29, Urriellu wrote:
> At the Tools toolbar there is a button with drawing tools. Why not move
> those tool buttons (text, line, arrow...) to a new toolbar

It adds to toolbar clutter, and removes valuable space for when a component,
etc is selected and is being edited via the toolbar. It might not be too bad
at the moment, but when more drawing tools get added, it will be.

> plus "wire" and
> "select" button? The Select button could be the default option and be used
> to select and move any object, including wires.

I've never liked schematic editors (or any type of editor that deals with
flowchart-like work) that require you to repeatedly move your mouse to the
toolbar to switch between editing modes. So this isn't an option.